Giving Bitcoin as a Gift

 If you've been following along, you know I was considering giving bitcoin as a Christmas gift.  I did end up giving bitcoin to friends and family for Christmas.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  I went with the HD Paper Wallet solution, and so I wrote some python code to generate paper wallets.  The code is open source, and instructions are in the README there on github.  You'll probably want to tweak the template to customize it for you instead of me.  Hopefully someday I can modify the code to make that easy, but I'm pretty new at generating images and PDFs.  The code I write for my day job doesn't involve pretty pictures, or words even :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SystemVerilog Fork Disable "Gotchas"

'git revert' Is Not Equivalent To 'svn revert'

Git Rebase Explained