One Man's Trash is Another Man's Treasure

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Antonio for bamboozling me into buying an XO laptop. I had forgotten that it was his blog entry that got me going with the idea of buying one. I'm so glad I did. I love it. My kids love it. And we've barely scratched the surface of what we can do with it. My 7-year old confidently explained to my 3-year old, "It doesn't have any games," yet he can't leave it alone. He's choosing to play with the XO instead of mindless pbskids.org games or watching TV. He hasn't even found the Record or Measure activities yet! That is success.

So um, Antonio, if you really don't have use for your, "plastic paperweight," I'd love to take it off your hands. With only one around the house, we haven't been able to try out the Chat activity or other sharing features yet.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

SystemVerilog Fork Disable "Gotchas"

'git revert' Is Not Equivalent To 'svn revert'

Git Rebase Explained