Django Does Gmail

I love it when I ponder something quietly to myself, not even uttering my question aloud, and then bump into an answer that same day by seemingly random bouncing around the internet (and let us not speak of the countless hours utterly wasted by bouncing around the internet at other times!).

I don't check my feed reader enough to notice comments posted to my family website in a timely manner. I need more than just an RSS feed of recent comments. I need a higher priority interrupt. Email seems about right, but I don't think setting up sendmail (or something like unto it) is what I want. Emails from my home machine would probably be rejected as spam most places anyway. If only my Django powered website could send mail through gmail. And lo, the answer was there before me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SystemVerilog Fork Disable "Gotchas"

'git revert' Is Not Equivalent To 'svn revert'

Git Rebase Explained