Mozilla's Version Control Research

I stumbled upon a really interesting blog entry about the Mozilla Project's research into version control. I actually remembered reading the first part a while back, and now part two is out. They have done some good research, and considered things like importing from CVS, performance, and how well the different systems work on windoze (hitting different areas than I did). Follow the links in the entries to see the nitty gritty details, and, if for no other reason, go read both parts to see the awesome Mortal Kombat screenshots. I won't spoil the end and tell you which one they are going with (though the news is two weeks old and you probably knew all of this already. Where have I been? Sheesh).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SystemVerilog Fork Disable "Gotchas"

'git revert' Is Not Equivalent To 'svn revert'

Git Rebase Explained