Focus Follows Mouse on Windows

This was originally posted on my family blog on 3/13/06. I will be slowly moving the geeky stuff from there to this blog.

More on making my windoze box work like my linux box. Focus follows mouse, copy to clipboard by only highlighting, pasting with the middle button, and sinking windows to the bottom of the pile with a right-click, all with the True X-Mouse Gizmo. It's very nice. The only downside is that if you want to change the default settings it takes a registry hack. Since my new standard issue work laptop doesn't have a middle mouse button I'll need to do this.

Dang, if all these tweaks work well enough maybe I won't have enough motivation to install linux on this thing...nah, I'm sure I still will!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SystemVerilog Fork Disable "Gotchas"

'git revert' Is Not Equivalent To 'svn revert'

Git Rebase Explained