Dr. K Has a Blog

I just found out that Dr. K has a blog. Dr. Knutsen, or Dr. K, for short, was by far my favorite professor over in the CS department (I just realized that all my favorite professors had knick names. Hmmm, I mean, knick names they knew about and were OK with. Ahem...anyway...). He taught my introduction to C++ class, which was also supposed to have a smattering of "Software Engineering" thrown in. Dr. K gave us more than a smattering. He spent many a lecture telling us story after story from his industry experience in order to expound on this topic. He was not only very interesting, but hilarious. His blog looks to be the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SystemVerilog Fork Disable "Gotchas"

'git revert' Is Not Equivalent To 'svn revert'

Git Rebase Explained